Nominations are now open for the 2018/2019 Board of Directors! This is your chance to sit on a national board that directs the future of the CJLA! The board meets bi-monthly by teleconference and twice a year in person.
We are looking for motivated juniors who want to make a difference in the Limousin breed!
Please submit a letter introducing yourself and explaining your past leadership positions and involvement in the Limousin breed (1 page maximum). Please included a picture of yourself to be used at the CJLA AGM.
Elections will take place at the CJLA AGM August 1 in Nova Scotia.
Deadline July 20, 2018
There are many benefits to becoming a CJLA member:
- Start your own Limousin herd, even if your family doesn't have Limousin you can still be a CJLA member!
- Opportunity to show your cattle at the CJLA National Show
- Meet new people and make lifelong friends
- Apply for scholarships including the new Australian/Canadian Limousin exchange!
- Join the CJLA Board of Directors, if you wish, and gain valuable skills and a great point to put on your resume
A Canadian Junior Limousin Association membership is a $25 (plus GST/HST) one time fee. If you are interested in becoming a Canadian Junior Limousin Association (CJLA) member please fill out a membership application or contact the CLA office for further assistance.
#13, 4101-19 Street NE
Canada T2E 7C4
1 403 559 9849